Christmas is so, so close and I could not be more excited! Who says holiday shopping needs to be done before December? This gift guide was designed for the typical, wait til-the-last-minute procrastinator. No one wants to show up to the party empty-handed, and the beauty of this guide is that the choices are affordable and accessible. A majority of the gifts are from Target, meaning that running out to the store instead of ordering online is a very possible alternative, if that's your style. These chic picks will be the perfect additions to any home. Happy shopping!
1. These cute cocktail accessories are the perfect addition to any chic bar cart or dining room!
2. This minimalist candle will be gorgeous on any countertop.
3. I want this cutting board in my own kitchen immediately!
4. These cheese knives feel like a neccessary purchase to me. What do you think?
5. I own this vase and I'm obsessed! I usually don't have flowers in them though. Cute either way!
6. This copper and wood bowl from Pottery barn feels so luxurious!
7. This pretty, simple cake stand is perfect for any baker/cupcake lover/ human. Super affordable too!
8. These cute little matches are the perfect addition to a cozy living room coffee table. And practical too!
What are you last minute gift go-to's?! Have you finished all of your shopping? I'm a last minute kind of girl...