I LOVE traveling. What I don't love is the "getting there" part. If I could just teleport to my final destinations, that would be ideal. But since this is obviously not possible, I like to travel as comfortably as possible and pack all the things I could possible need or want in my carry on. There's nothing worse than being stuck on a long flight and realizing you are missing something essential for your comfort, like a neck pillow or lotion for your alligator hands. These are some of the things that I love for long flights, and a lot of them feel like necessities. These airplane essentials for glamorous travel all happen to be pink, because,why not?! Cute AND functional, win-win!!
1. I love a good functional and pretty neck pillow like this one.
2. This airplane cocktail kit is the cutest! Of course its created by Gray Malin, one of my favorite photographers!
3. I love passport cases. I own multiple ones and this case is getting added asap!
4. For the airplane movie or listening to music, obviously you need these.
5. You're stuck on a plane for a few hours. Might as well learn something and read this gorgeous masterpiece of a book.
6. This has been a staple in my life since high school. It's the best. Great for moisturizing dry airplane lips.
7. If you're like me and you have Alligator hands all year round, especially while flying, moisturize your hands with this.
8. These pretty sunglasses will do the trick (especially if you're headed someplace tropical) and allow you to totally nail that whole glam gal vibe!
If you have to spend a few hours on a plane, might as well look good doing it! Travel in style with these airplane necessities. What are your travel must-haves?? Tell me in the comments!